Telephoning the Surgery
Our telephone system will give you options to select the right department to help meet your need. Please be aware that at times the surgery lines are very busy between 08:00 – 11:00 each day. If you encounter a continuous ringing tone, please continue to hold as your call will be answered as soon as possible. Our telephones during this time are manned constantly by 3 members of staff.
- Option 1 - To cancel an appointment
- Option 2 - Appointments
- Option 3 - Prescription & Results enquires 09:00 – 17:00 (no telephone requests are taken for prescriptions)
- Option 4 – Test Results
- Option 5 – Secretary
- Option 6 – Opening Times
All other enquires please hold.
The surgery has an email address:email@example.com for you to make contact with the Patient Services Team. Please note this is for NON URGENT enquiries and is NOT for appointment bookings. It will assist and cover the following requests:
- Informing the surgery that you need to cancel an appointment
- Informing the surgery of an address / mobile / landline / email address has changed (Please note that if you have any pending hospital appointments, you will also need to inform the provider separately to ensure their contact details held for you are correct.)
- To request a medical renewal certificate for a co-existing medical condition
- To make a general NON medical enquiry.
The email account will be checked between 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday. The team will endeavour to answer you email within 24 hours during the above times. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org