Some services we are asked to provide are not available on the National Health Service and a fee will be payable. Reception staff can advise on fees for these services.
Please make an appointment for special medical examinations e.g. for employers, HGV and PSV licences, insurers, adoption agencies. Medical forms can be handed into reception with the appropriate fee paid accordingly. Please do not hand the forms directly to the doctor.
Examples of private services include the list below:
- For further details please ask at the reception.
- Consultation (Private Patient)
- Initial Home visits and subsequent visits (Private Patient)
- Driving licence signature
- Fit to travel certificate
- Fitness to attend school, university etc.
- Fitness to attend state school examination
- Full medical examination and report
- Report no examination
- Holiday cancellation certificates
- Vaccination (non NHS)
- Vaccination certificates
- Passport applications
- Pre-employment medical
- Private prescriptions
- Private sick note
- Sickness/Accident benefit claim form
- Travelling abroad documentations
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.